- Home /
- Canisports Kit - Non-Stop Dogwear
The adjustable leg straps ensure the belt will stay in place. For somebody who has not worn a belt like this before it can feel a bit strange but the pressure from your dog pulling should be dispersed across your waist/hips, and not your back.
There are 2 options for securing your dog’s running line, or regular leash, to the belt;
- The standard ring that you can attach a carabiner or regular clip to, or slip your running line through.
- A second option is a hook that allows for very speedy attachment and release.
Here is a summary of the impressive features already mentioned;
- A secure thick padding for your backside/waist area.
- Leg straps to hold the belt in place, to ensure the weight is concentrated in the right place.
- 2 options for running line or leash attachment.
It is a one size fits all belt with a waist/hip adjustment from 75cms to 125cms. We mentioned before that Cani-Sports belts can be tricky to get on but it may just be us! Just pop your legs through the leg straps that are attached to the belt and then, after a bit of strap adjustment, you can tighten the waist adjusters – easy! We hope you enjoy many long runs, short runs and treks with your Non-Stop Dog Trekking Belt.
The Non-Stop Dog Running Line is specifically designed to be used for lots of Canisports, like canicross, skijor or bikejor. The polypro line gives just the right amount of elasticity to give a safe athletic performance.
Here are some more cool facts about this running line;
- Secure competition approved brass trigger hook for attaching to your dog’s harness.
- Can be adapted very easily to a 2 dog line using the Non-Stop Dog Double Line.
- Soft on your hands to make it more comfortable to pull your dog in by hand; useful to get round trees or to let faster runners nip by you.
This is available in black only and for this kit we have selected the 1.6 meters long version (unstretched)
Here are some of the key benefits to using this cani-sports harness;
- Keeping a free respiratory tract ensures your dog’s breathing is not affected even when pulling hard.
- The pulling points will not limit your dog’s movement.
- In fact, the pulling points will enhance the power supplied by your dog when running or in any cani-sports activity.
- The harness can be fully adjusted to give a safe and comfortable fit for any dog. Also available in 6 different sizes – please see information at the bottom.
This dog harness is available in 6 sizes.
Size 4 Size 5 Size 6 Size 7 Size 8 Size 9
Weight (kg) 14-20kg 20-26kg 25-32kg 31-37kg 37-43kg 40kg +
Harness Neck Opening* 36-41cm 40-45cm 44-49cm 48-55cm 55-60cm 59-65cm
Front Strap** 22cm 23cm 24cm 25cm 26cm 27cm
* Measure the Lower part of your dog's neck close to the chest to get the correct size
** Measure from the sternum to immediately behind the dog's forelegs. If your dog has a very muscular chest you may need to go up a size.
Check items to add to the cart or select all
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.